edlina & the lynns
I woke up this morning feeling more tired than I when I went to bed last night. A string of nagging thoughts interfered my rest. As much I know God grants his beloved children rest somehow rest was far from reach for me :(

Today I requested my man to take the whole troop out since he is already taking 2 girls for floorball training. He graciously agreed. My cherished moment with the girls 2 nights ago was one of the many creative redemptive moment. Now I am enjoying another one for this week. What I thought would be lost is redeemed creatively with the Lord. My pathetic night didn't lead to a pathetic day. My creative juice flows in the quietness of my personal space. I've to push some stop buttons so I can set aside some time now to prepare to speak into the lives of young people at GCC's first Youth Valentine's Party. I can't wait to share the Ultimate Lover.

Come and party with us in pink tonight at 7pm if you don't have any plan. See you at:

"The Atrium"
1-5-29 e-Gate,
Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2,
11700 Gelugor,Penang, Malaysia.

Call us for further info 016-4189511

Pink?? Yes, you read correctly. You can adorn yourself in any sort of pink in any way...pink shirt, pink tie, pink nails, pink accessories...or all the way pink!
0 Responses