edlina & the lynns
I dragged myself out of bed after almost the entire night of lying awake. A promise is a promise. Our "school" in Youth Park this morning. A day out surrounded by nature is always welcoming. I love the simplicity of life - just observe nature, talk, play, learn, observe and think, explore and excite our senses. That's life. That's learning. That's loving - loving the people by connecting, loving nature, loving God by appreciating all these gifts.

Anytime, anywhere - just the park with lots of greens and running space and pool for water play...that's suffice to keep the children happy and contented.

While my mind was still full of thought-processing of being "strong and courageous" (from my previous post), the lure of nature and kids simply enjoying it was enough to call this day - blessed!

Leave a comment to let me know how has your day being blessed.


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    buy tramadol india buy tramadol in uk no prescription - get tramadol online