selina
He rolled over me this morning.
His little soft hands stroked my face a few times.
He looked at me, and said, "Let's go eat bread."
He looked sweetly into my eyes and smiled the sweetest smile and pulled me up with all his might.
I was not quite ready to get off my bed, but he was too sweet to decline his offer.
Nowadays he will run into my arms and hold my face with both his chubby little hands, look me into my eyes with such a sparkle, then whispers, "my sweet girl." Then he rushes off to play again.
Yes, it is very random throughout the day. But these little gestures of my 2 1/2 year old is like heaven sprinkling joy dust on me.

The joy of the Lord is [my] strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)

Leave a comment and share what are the little things in life that brings you great joy that make your day counts. I'll love to hear you.


Labels:
3 Responses
  1. p_ewe Says:

    Clients who bring good gifts =) LOL



  2. Penang drivers giving me way on the road! :)