edlina & the lynns
The techno bug just attacked the family. We are on a discovery mission of IT. I've always been the IT dummy. I love the conventional way of paper and pen. No matter how much I've seen what IT can do and the vastness of this field, I still love the paper and pen. Call me the "old fashion" girl if you want. The authenticity of penmanship is indescribable. Nevertheless, last night heaven granted us an opportune time. I thank God for IT.

One of my girls hit the bad mood scale and attempted to vent her frustration on the computer screen. It must be the Lord's prompting which led me to sit beside her and whispered a soothing word. The next thing - we were thrown into a sea of IT adventure. We spent the next 2 hours or so browsing the net and learning new things together. Another girl joined us almost immediately. Our girls' hang out was priceless - a time of giggles and laughter, the thrill of new discoveries. An unexpected turn from the ugliness of a bad mood to a cherished moment!
0 Responses