edlina & the lynns
On the 2nd of May, 2007 we went to the airport at 11.00am. I felt excited but sad to leave my family members. We were hugging and kissing one another goodbye when my ee ee (Aunty Penny) asked for a hug, I ran right up to her and gave her a big huggie. As I did that, I just couldn't bear but to just cry. After we boarded the plane, I was still crying untill the plane actually took off and untill I saw the amazing sight of the cloulds. When I was in the plane, interesting stuff happened. I had food in the plane. I had rice with some sourish vegetables and chicken. I slept for a while as well. I flew from Malaysia to Singapore then from Singapore to Australia. On the plane to Australia I got a kiddie pack, and for meals, I had pasta and salami for dinner and biscuits with hot tea for a super early breakfast. I reached Melbourne, Australia at 4.45am 3rd of May 2007. My friend, Peggen cher cher came to get me. She took me to her house in Oakleigh East. We reached her house at 6.30am. Iwent to take a nap. I slept untill 9.00am.

- Ashlynn -
0 Responses