selina
Throughout the years of growing up, I've thought of Mother's Day as an important day to especially honour my mummy. As simple as she may be, I would not be here today without her. That's for sure. Her deep love touched me in ways unspeakable. She has her shortcomings but her sacrificial love overshadows all her flaws.

All of us have to come into this world through the womb of our mums. In this chaotic world, there are many abandoned children. I don't want to take for granted what mum had and still is doing for me even now I am a mother myself. How true it is that one will appreciate her mum even more when she becomes one too :) Nothing beats life's experience itself. Here I am in my own journey of motherhood - loving, living and definitely still learning. Despite my own limitations, I know my children still love me lots. What a privilige to stand on both sides to experience to be a mother and being mothered.

To all the lovely mothers...it is said MOM spelled upside down is WOW!
Happy Mother's Day! May God grant you his portion to continue to nurture.
Labels:
0 Responses