edlina & the lynns
It's almost 4 am and I should be sleeping soundly. Instead I am feeling more alert now than few hours earlier. We just crossed over to a brand new year. The church family in Gateway City Church had the very first watchnight service. I would say this is the best for me. Simply it is a much smaller setting and naturally warmer. Plus to beat the norm we presented creative offerings to the Lord.

As we reflected on the year gone by.....we testified God's goodness and faithfulness through songs, dance, media presentations. Some gave the classic oral testimonies. Others rendered their offerings through the splendid spread of supper! It warmed my heart to see each one's creativity and the simplicity of bringing before the Beloved Father our humble offerings. I am sure it put a smile on His face knowing that they flowed from His children's eager hearts.

Pr. Ed preached a mountain-moving message. To have bold faith and enter a new year with great belief and courage in asking God. What a hopeful new year! It is a year of Possibilities!
0 Responses