selina
A new year begins.....there are many things I need to do, and want to do. Amongst the many things, I have an offering to bring to God.....

Announcing my new blog http://gemsfortheheart.blogspot.com ; a devotional write-up which I aim to do weekly at this moment with the ultimate goal of daily articles.

Lovingly dedicated to my gorgeous daughters, Ashlynn and Nathalynn and many special women in my life; and all of you who have been faithfully dropping by our blog. It is my desire and prayer you will pick up a gem or two from heaven as you take time to read.

Be blessed!
Labels:
1 Response
  1. Gillian Says:

    Selina, one of the nicest things 2008 gave me was I discovered ur blog! *lol* Oh, and of course, that I got back in touch with Penny!

    You are all a blessing. Thank you for your 'writings'!