edlina & the lynns
Nat's birthday is coming!!! Everyone in the house is so excited for her as she is going to turn 8. Some of us were visiting shops and outlets spending time to pick out something nice for her. Monday morning is here, just one more day to go. Whoops were let out around the house. As ee ee came to work we decided to go to Roller Sports World (A skating rink at QueensbayMall) to celebrate her birthday. We were thirilled. We were so excited so we did our schoolwork and took a nap. After our nap we set off to the mall to have great fun. We skated for at least 3 whole hours there. I was very tired. When I came out I figured that I had some blisters on my foot. That hurt a lot. I could not walk very well, still it was worth it. My ee ee, koo koo, and I gave her a watch set that can change straps and rings(or rims if you prefer it that way). My ah ma and kong kong gave her a fairy stenciling book and a set of hairclips. My parents gave her a pink leather dairy. My litte sister,Chrisalynn gave her a football pen. My grandpa and Aunty Lily gave her a tiara and a beaded bracelet. I am very sure that Nat enjoyed opening all her wonderful gifts. The next day was her real birthday, but because of the skating my mum let us sleep longer. But I think Nat was too excited that she woke me up as well. I went downstairs very sleepily, I thought that mum had asked her to wake me up; but when I came downstairs mum's reply was I thought you wanted to sleep longer. I said,"But I thought that you sent Nat to wake me up." "You can go back sleep if you want" she replied. I went upstairs but could not go back to sleep anymore, even though I was still tired. I lay on my bed and tossed and turned. I was very angry with Nat that time, I felt like sceaming at her but I told myself not to spoil her special day. Well, even though I sometimes get really angry at her I think she is a MIRACLE to me and the whole family. NAT, I LOVE YOU.


-Ashlynn
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    that was very nice of you not to ruin nat's special day! =D good girl!

    and nat, happy belated birthday!