selina
He's ever so youthful looking.
People thought he was my big brother in my growing up years as he faithfully took me on his bike to school, brought me food as I stayed back after school to study and do revision.

I loved those days when he worked in an established hotel. Mum would take us to the lobby and wait for him to finish work. He would proudly introduced me to his colleagues and guests. The certain pride of a father could be felt. After work, it was always supper. Food has been an important part of his life. Dad eats all the time. He knows every corner in town to get the best of everything. He doesn't like to travel - says the best food is in Penang.

He's the filial son.
The loving and faithful husband. You cannot imagine how many times he calls mum everyday:)
The strong father - no nonsense.
The watchful brother - he guards and cares for his siblings. Being the middle child of 5, he fathered his youngest sister with his utmost best till she was married very late in life.
The generous grandfather - always lavishing gifts upon his grandchildren, and going all the way out to meet their needs.
A kind friend - to all he meets, he will give a smile. And I grew up witnessing generosity - he pays for those who dine with him. Not that he's rich but to him, it's an honour.

He toiled. He taught us. He gave all he has and still giving...
He has his flaws (who doesn't?)...but I stand to salute him for who he is and all that he has done, and still doing...I am sure God is pleased and is smiling at this son of His.


(Dad enjoying fish spa - a delightful moment. Find out in GEMS)

In honour of the man who lovingly provided for the family and raised us - my Daddy, the ever loving, kind and generous man! I LOVE YOU.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

To my Father in Heaven, I also have my say...will keep for the next post :)

Labels:
0 Responses