selina
Finally, he took his first steps this week!
Two days after he turned 1, he took one step - all by himself. That's it. Ah Ma has been commenting boy very slow la...girls seemed to have faster headstarts. Hmm, she was a little impatient. This week while she babysat Ashton while I went out, the lil' boy made her very happy. She witnessed his first steps. And announced to us when we got back. Then the cutie pie proudly showed me 7 steps and beamed with a big smile...then clapped his hands! Ooh...so cute...the sisters were so thrilled at this milestone.

And...as for me, fourth round mothering...I am still as excited as I watched my baby grow.
Labels:
2 Responses
  1. p_ewe Says:

    AHHHHHHHHHHHH

    i wish i was there!! I'm so excited for him! hahaha

    man, your kids are growing up so fast. can't wait to see u all soon!


  2. pen Says:

    He's soooooooooooooo charming and cute!
    I'm in love!