selina
The song of my heart the last couple of weeks...also asking the Father to sing over me again and again....

A song of freedom is on my lips
Today, today
I sing about the One I love

Today, today

All I can see is Your mercy
All I can feel is Your grace

Your love is so wonderful
Let all the people sing that
Our God reigns above all

by Hillsongs 2003

If you've missed my post The Songs of Life in Gems, let me ask you what song are you singing in your heart? If you find it hard to sing at present, what else do you want the Father to sing over you today?? Do share your songs in the Comment.




2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    The song in my heart is "How great is our God" (Hillsong. Knowing that He is always with me and looking out for me.....Shan


  2. selina Says:

    Hey, Shan...yes, that's a beautiful song. I love it too.