edlina & the lynns
It has been a long silence from blogging. And break from a lot of things.
Every part of me has been stretched. Thankfully, not snapped.
How much am I willing to be stretched?
My own husband preached on this - the stretching...liken to a rubberband...reaching our optimum potential.

The last two months (almost), the pain and suffering from muscular spasm of my upper back has taken me into dark tunnel and kept me wondering when will I see the light again...but it is His everlasting Word that kept me going. Many years ago, a friend told me - at the end of every dark tunnel, there is the light. I know I will soon see it if I keep walking. T.D.Jakes in his book, Reposition - Living Life Without Limits confirmed my own thoughts of turning my misery into ministry. The times I rested in bed and battling the pain and a distressed spirit, I lifted my eyes to heaven and thought, "There must be surely more than this!" A whole series of thoughts and emotions ran through me all these weeks - it has been a very FULL though dreadful journey. I know this experience is never going to be wasted. My spiritual journal is packed with precious gems - awaiting to be unfold as opportunity comes. Filled with divine promises. I will watch the Word become alive - for the mouth of the Lord has spoken (Isaiah 58:14).

I am still on the road to total recovery...I will take heart and be strong, for His grace is sufficient for me, for my power is made perfect in weakness...for when I am weak, then I am strong (2 Cor. 12:9-10).
1 Response
  1. Siew Hoong Says:

    May He strengthen you for the task He has called you to undertake, and grant you much joy and refreshment on the way .