edlina & the lynns
A chain of prophetic declarations over the many weeks had caused me to seek out the truth...

Finally, two days before leaving for Sabah, I found out...it's POSITIVE. My urine pregnancy test is positive. The Lord has blessed us with another offspring. The fourth in our troop.

It all began with Nat. One evening I stepped out from the bathroom and Nat stared at me. After I made myself comfortable on the bed, she came over and rubbed my abdomen and said, "Mum, I thought I saw you pregnant." She told me she really saw me with a protruded abdomen just a while ago. Hmm, I had thought it must be time for some weight loss programme :) or my girl must be "seeing things".

Two nights in a row after that week, I had dreams of being pregnant. Perhaps Nat saw a vision.

The following weeks, on a Sunday in church, the aircon was so cold that Ash had to hug me during worship. After service, she whispered to me, "Mum, I felt as though I am hugging a pregnant woman." I smiled at her and replied, "Oh, really?"

One night during our bedtime routine, we were snuggled up in bed for stories and prayer... Chrisa laid on my tummy and rolled over. She quickly got up and patted on my tummy, "Sorry, baby." We were so tickled at her spontaneuos response. How did she know there's one inside?!

Two days before we left for Sabah, Ed woke up telling me he dreamt of me being pregnant. Ok, time to check it out. Each of us in the family had some form of revelation. The curiosity was too much - I must seek the truth. And the fact is - yes, I am PREGNANT for the fourth time.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful news for the season. So significant in timing as we seek to bear forth spiritually, He too planted a seed biologically. Everything in Him and through Him is intertwined. He fashions them into the fabric of our life.
0 Responses